October 2, 2013

Rockin' the tees



The best thing about the internet is that if you look around for something, you always end up finding new online shops and new brands!

I recently found out about this brand called "Myboo". It's an Italian brand with affortable and fashionable printed tees for young and open minded people who love to keep up with the latest fashion trends.

They also have an online shop, which can be found right here.
Here are some of my favourite shirts:



The shirts are 37,80 each, so they're not that expensive which in my opinion, is really important, because I don't want to show you guys online shops where the items are around €200,- each. That would be pretty silly, right?!

What do you think about printed tees. Do you love them or are you more of a basic shirt fan? 
Let me know in the comments below! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...