June 21, 2011

CATRICE: 030 MY CAFÉ AU LAIT AT NÔTRE-DAME


Most Ultimate Nude colors are really pretty, but this one's my favourite color for sure! It's the color 030 My Café Au Lait at Nôtre-Dame. The color looks alot darker when It's in the bottle. When I put it on my nails, It's a little bit darker than my own skintone.


This is what it looks like on my nails with only one coat. The great thing about this color is that you can wear it every single day, no matter where you're going.

Are you looking for a similar color and you don't wanna spend alot of money on nailpolish? You can buy this one and lots of other Catrice nailpolishes for only €2,49.

Which nailpolish colors do you like/use the most?

2 comments:

  1. U have a Great Blog, I am following it, just keep up the good job... Love , Gina
    thetaleofadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. echt mooi die nude kleurtjes!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, please do so..
in English, Dutch or German. Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...