February 26, 2012

ETSY.

Most of you already know about this website, But there aren't alot of people I know who use the site.

I never really took the time to look around, But when I finally did, I LOVED the site.
There are alot of inexpensive (and expensive) items and there won't be alot of people who will walk around with the same things as you, so It's pretty exclusive.

Here are some of my favourite expensive and inexpensive items:

Also, It's a great place to find nice gifts for birthdays.

I think I'll order something very soon, because I've already fallen in love with a couple of items and It's horrible, because most cool things are pretty expensive.

What do you think about this site and did some of you already order some items on this website? Let me know! ;-)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...