May 6, 2012

What would you do if..


Hey everyone! Like I said in my previous post, I will be going Holiday for 2 weeks in the middle of June.
That's why I thought it would be fun if I would ask YOU what you would buy if you or someone you knew would be going on a trip to the US.. 

Would you spend all your money on make-up (and if so, what brand), all the OPI nailpolishes you could find, buy those awesome dresses from forever21 or maybe you would like to try out some coconut M&Ms?

(source: weheartit.com)

Feel free to leave a comment below with the items/brands/products you would buy, 
because I will read every single comment and maybe I'll find some nice items for my next giveaway! 
Wouldn't that be great!? Since alot of their products aren't available over here.

Also, I won't be able to update my blog every single day when I'm there, so I will try to post something every 3 days or so. 
Just thought I'd let you guys know already :)

Enjoy your day & don't forget to leave your suggestions in the comments below!

P.S. If you have any other nice ideas you can also leave that in a comment or you can send me an email,
because I just think it would be fun if I could bring some nice things with me for you guys!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...