July 10, 2012

Shoe collection!

Did you guys know that outlets are very dangerous? Once you go there, you just want to buy everything, because everything's so much cheaper! I bought a suitcase full of new clothes and most of It is from the many outlets like Kenneth Cole, Calvin Klein, Ecko, Juicy Couture and many more! Ofcourse I also bought some shoes, because well, if you go to the Kenneth Cole outlet store and you see a pair of sparkly pumps for only 20 dollars, would you not buy them? ;-) 

Let's take a look at the shoes I bought on vacation:

Kenneth Cole || Forever21 || Madden Girl || Baby Phat || Skechers



These are my favourite sneakers at the moment. They're from Skechers and they're prefect for people who walk and/or run alot. When you put them on and start walking, It feels like you're walking on clouds! They are so comfortable and I've been looking for shoes like these for months, so I'm glad these fit perfectly!


As you can see, I'm actually starting to love pink. These Baby Phat sneakers caught my eye! These are comfortable as well and they weren't expensive at all, which is great, because It's always a challenge to find shoes that actually fit AND are comfortable.


Since my old ballerina's are slowly falling apart, It was about time to buy some new ones. When I went to Ross, I found these sequined Madden Girl ballerina's and these are very comft as well! I already walked alot on them.


Usually I'm not a big fan of loafers, But these are black AND studded, 
so I had to fit them and take them home with me. I found these at the Forever 21 store. 


And last but not least, these Kenneth Cole glitter pumps in the color "Champagne". The day before I found these, I complained about not finding any nice pumps in my size and the day after I found these for a great price, so I wanted to fit them and they were pretty comfortable. Weird, because heels aren't comfortable most of the time ;-)

Ofcourse these weren't the only things I've bought, But I don't know if I should just make a video and show you what I bought or take pictures of all the items that are still in the suitcase, which is alot, lol! What do you think is a better idea? 

If you have any questions, let me know in the comments below and I'll answer them right away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...