May 21, 2012

The one I've been looking for..

If you follow me on twitter, you may have seen the picture I tweeted of my new baby and if not,
here it is again:
 

Yes, I finally did it.. This is my new camera. It's an Olympus P 800-UZ and makes pretty good pictures.
It has 30x optical zoom and it has alot of options (maybe too many). 

The reason why I wanted this camera instead of a Nikon or Canon is because I'm not a professional photographer, so I don't need a super expensive camera. As long as it has enough optical zoom and makes good quality pictures, I'm happy.

Here are some random pictures I've made with my new Olympus camera:


If you look next to the tree, you can see the lighthouse.

And this is what it looks like up close. It's made from the same distance as the previous photo.. Just with more zoom. Alot more zoom.

I can't stop taking random pictures!
The only thing is that it takes some time to get used to it, But I'm sure It'll work out fine.

It took some time to find the right camera, But it was worth the wait.
If you have any questions, leave it in the comments below and I'll answer them as soon as I can!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...