October 9, 2013

TAG: Happy List and Little reasons to Smile!


Lately there have been lots of tags going around on all kinds of different blogs. There are too many fun ones, so I decided to combine 2 of my favourites. I picked the 'Happy List' tag from Vienna and 'Little reasons to Smile' tag
from Cynthia!


  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

These are the things that give me lots of reasons to smile. I could go on and on and on, But I think this was enough for now ;-) Now, here are some things that make me happy!

  • Having positive people around me
  • Enjoying good times with family and friends
  • Sitting on the couch in comfy clothes with a warm cup of tea/coffee
  • Complimenting other people
  • Creating new make-up looks when you have a day off
  • Cuddling with our dog
  • A really warm shower, after a cold day
  • Ordering/buying the items you've been wanting to have for a long time
  • Taking a walk on the beach when the weather isn't too bad
  • Going shopping in different cities
  • Sleep in a freshly made bed

It's nice to do things like these sometimes, Because It makes you appreciate the things and people you have.. especially on the days you feel a bit down! Feel free to do these tags yourself. If you need some reasons to smile, just click here! xo

6 comments:

  1. Hele leuke tag! Die afbeeldingen er bij zijn ook zo leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik hou van deze tag, hij is zo leuk om te lezen, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzie McGuire. Yes. Hey now hey nowwwww xxx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke tag! Beach sunsets, aaah ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

If you leave me a comment, please do so..
in English, Dutch or German. Thank you! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...