January 29, 2012

TAG: 11

Yes, It's time for a tag! This time I got tagged by yeahfleur94 and IngeBambi.

The rules are pretty simple:
1. Post the TAG rules on your site/blog.
2. Everyone who gets tagged, has to tell 11 things about himself/herself.
3. Answer the 11 questions you got from the person who has tagged you & came up with the questions and come up with 11 new questions for the people you're going to tag.
4. You HAVE TO pass this on to 11 other people. Go to their blog and let them know you've tagged them.
5. You can't tag someone who's already got tagged.
6. Don't use tricks while tagging people! (?)
7. You really have to tag 11 people and you aren't allowed to say 'I'm gonna tag everyone who reads this '.

 
Things you did not know about me yet:
1. I would love to participate in 'The Voice Of Holland', But I don't think I would make it that far, lol.
2. I've been working at a grocery store for about... 6 months now.
3. I can't stand it when it's too quiet in a room!
4. My room still isn't done yet. I've been planning on changing my room for a while now, But I just don't have enough time to actually do it.
5. Curious how my mom came up with my name? Blame Oprah.
6. I'm lefthanded and it really annoys me sometimes, because I keep smudging the ink with my hand when I write something.
7. I have a little Spitz dog (keeshond). She's blond, cute/evil at the same time, blonde and not that fluffy!
8. I always wear nailpolish, because that way, I won't bite my nails.
9. Alot of my friends don't know that I'm blogging and I wouldn't mind if they would find out about it.
10. I can't live without my cellphone. If I can't take it with me, I won't leave the house!
11. I always brush my hair and braid it before going to bed, Because that way, It won't hurt when I'll brush my hair the next morning.


Yeahfleur94's questions to me:
1. What do you think of this tag?
-  It's a great way of getting to know other people and this way, the readers of your blog get to know you a little better, too.

2. What job would you like to do when you're older?
-  The thing is.. I don't have a clue. Photographer seems nice, But I would also love to be a graphic designer and make websites and stuff, so that's a pretty hard question.

3. What's your biggest wish?
- To be honest, I don't really have a wish. I just hope that some things will go as planned (school/work).

4. If you got the change to move to another country and live there for free, which country would that be?
-It would probably be the US. I don't really know why, But it would be a nice experience I think.

5. What's the last thing you've read?
- I don't really read alot of books, so I'll just answer this question with: this answer, lol.

6. What's the last song you've listened to and from what artist?
- I think Rihanna with "You da One".

7. What kind of cellphone do you have?
-  I have an iPhone 3GS and I still love it!

8. What's your favourite TV show?
- I don't really have a favourite TV show.. Love the channel "TLC" though.

9. In which country would you like to live for a year?
-  I would love to live in the USA for a year, Just to see how things really work over there.

10. Would you like to be famous? and if so, why?
-  Yes and no, because you don't have to worry about money that much anymore, but the downside is that you won't have alot of privacy and everything you do will end up in the press.


11. What's the last nailpolish color you've had on your nails?
-  Purple nailpolish with small glitters in it.


The people I'm going to tag are:
My Own Super Sweet Life
The Fashion Blog Of Manon
Glamourmoes
Undisclosed Behaviour
Andreea
IngeBambi (already tagged me) 


I know the rule's 11 people, but lots of people have already done this tag ;-)


Here are my questions to you:
1.Do you like to blog in English, your own language or both?
 (Vind je het leuker om in het Engels te bloggen, in je eigen taal of allerbei?)
2. Which countries would you like to visit someday?
 (Welke landen zou jij nog graag willen bezoeken?)
3. Which languages can you speak?
 (Welke talen kun jij allemaal spreken?)
4. Do you have any pets or are there any pets you would like to have?
(Heb je huisdieren en zo niet, welke huisdieren/wat voor huisdier zou je willen hebben?
5. What was your favourite movie/tv show when you were little?
(Wat was jou favoriete movie/tv show toen je klein was?)
6. If you were given 1 million dollars and you had to give it to a good cause, which cause would you give it too?
(Als je 1 miljoen dollar zou krijgen en je zou het aan een goed doel moeten doneren, welk goede doel zou je kiezen?)
7. At what age do you think you'll stop blogging?
(Op welke leeftijd denk jij te gaan stoppen met bloggen?)
8. What's your favourite song at the moment?
(Wat is je favoriete nummer op dit moment?)
9. Try to describe yourself. Do you think other people see you the way you see yourself?
(Probeer jezelf te beschrijven. Denk jij dat andere mensen jou zien zoals jij jezelf ziet?)
10. What would you like to do in the future?
(Wat zou jij in de toekomst graag nog willen doen?)
11. Do you think people got to know you a bit better now, because of all these questions?
(Denk je dat mensen jou nu beter hebben leren kennen door deze vragen?)

I hope you guys liked this tag and will do it, too!

Picture source; weheartit.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...