September 26, 2013

This bag is on fire!

You can never have enough handbags, So ofcourse I had to buy this great find from the "Ross" store. It's one of my favourite stores where they sell alot of designer items for a pretty good price. This time I've found a studded Betsey Johnson handbag!



There are 3 pretty big pockets inside the bag, So you can put your keys or make-up in there. Perfect!


This beauty reminds me of the Alexander Wang handbags, Because of the studs underneath the bag.
Also love Alexander Wang by the way, But It's a bit out of my budget though ;-)


The original price was $98, But they sold this one for $48, So if you have the chance to go to Marshalls, Ross or TJ Maxx, you should go there for sure! They have some amazing bags for a great price and I'm totally in love with this beauty!

Do you guys have a favourite (online) shop and if so, which one's your favourite? xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...