May 18, 2012

Gradient Nails Tutorial!

Hello everyone, This is the first time I'm doing a picture tutorial, Because the quality of my pictures isn't that great,
But I really liked how this turned out when I tried it on my own nails, so why not try to explain it to you guys?!

This is what you will need: 2 different Nail Polish colors, a sponge, a topcoat, nailpolish remover, a piece of plastic and a cotton bud.

The first thing you're going to do it apply one or two coats of nail polish. I used the color 380 Forget-Me-Not and Ill be using 280 London's Weather Forecast later. When your nails are finally dry, drip some of the Nail Polishes onto the piece of plastic. 

Dip the sponge into the other color you want to use and start padding it onto the top of your nails first,
because that way you will get a nicer gradient effect.

When you're done with that, it will probably look similar to this.

Now dip your sponge into the color you've used first and apply a little bit of that,
because this way it will look more even.

The only thing you have to do now is apply a shiny topcoat, 
remove the nail polish on the sides of your finger with a cotton bud and you're done!
This is the final result:


I love the way it turned out and the best thing is that It doesn't take that long, which is a big plus.
If you have any questions, Don't be afraid to ask!

 I just thought it would be fun to share my own version, so I hope you guys liked it.

Enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...